Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Heather here to challenge you today with a new sketch, made by yours truly - ME! I just love working with sketches because well sometimes you just need a starting point. You can choose to do the sketch literally as it's shown or just as a jumping off point for inspiration. So without further ado, here's my sketch challenge for you as well as my layout, which the sketch is based off of.

I used Crate Paper Little Bo Peep, which can be found in the Memorable Seasons store. They also have Little Boy Blue for all the little men in your life.  Make sure to check out the gallery as well for inspiration on how to use this collection for non baby layouts!

I hope you'll play along with this challenge.  Additional details, like deadlines, the prize that's up for grabs and more can be found on The Forum.

xoxo Heather

No comments: