Friday, August 24, 2012

Stretch Your Supplies - Use those scraps!

Hello scrappers! Liz here to share a fun way to use your scraps. As you may know, here at Memorable Seasons, we just wrapped up our annual Members Challenge Us crop. The crop was a huge success. We got so many great layouts done and played some really fun games.
But now what? If you're like me, you have quite a few scraps left over. So let's use them!

After creating with my August kit which consisted of the October Afternoon Cake Walk collection, I seemed to have quite a few strips of paper left over. I decided to use those strips for making a layout with long banners (which are very popular right now).

The smaller left over scraps worked great for cutting out die cut flowers.
My challenge for you this week is to use those scraps! Check out the challenge post HERE for more details.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: