Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Imitation is the Greatest Form of Flattery Challenge

Well ladies...it's my last challenge to issue before I step down from the DT.  As I pondered what to challenge you with this last time I thought of all kinds of trends, color challenges, sketch challenges...you name it. What I finally came up with is a scraplift challenge. But this isn't just any scraplift challenge. This week I'd like you to look back at the layouts you created at least 6 months ago or later and find one you want to re-create. Then....

Scraplift yourself.

I know there are a lot of favorites, maybe some that aren't so fabulous but we've all scrapped something we can re-cycle and change up. You are welcome to rotate the layout/design, or pick out a few favorite elements...whatever you desire. Be sure and link back to this post the original one you chose and your new take on it. You don't have to re-do the layout, just scraplift it. It was actually a lot of fun looking back through what I'd created over the last several years (I just looked through my gallery here) and this is the layout I chose to scraplift from 2009:
Image

And here is my updated version using myMay DT kit - MME Miss Caroline:
Image

Projects must be newly created for this challenge. Be sure and post your scraplift by May 31st. And since it's my last challenge to issue...one random winner chosen from those that play along will receive 5 colors of bakers twine. I hope you enjoy the challenge.

No comments: