Friday, February 18, 2011

Throwdown Challenge Week #3

Here is my "Throwdown Challenge" to you ....you know my style is a little different so this will be a challenge for most of you ...you challenge is to have some White Space in your page ...as my main ingredient!!


Then the spices you need to add are:


Misting ( can splatter paint if you do not have mist)

Using a mask (can cut out anything to use as the mask or lay anything on you page to give you an outline of somthng for the design)

Doodling (can be as simple as lines or writing yout title with a pen or drawing a picture on your page)Just have fun and be creative on your page ...let the artist in you come out!!!



Here is my example ...I used this month Memorable Seasons kit that you can order every month ..I cut out a journaling block and then misted around it with two different colored mist, then doodled around them, doodled the white & black scalloped edge and then my "white space" is under the journaling blocks ...thanks for looking!!




You have until Thursday, February 24th at midnight to get your layout done for this challenge, loaded into the gallery and linked up here. If you do, your name will be entered in for a random prize drawing. The next throwdown will be up on Friday, February 25th.

No comments: