Tuesday, February 15, 2011

News from Memorable Seasons

It's my week to post here at Memorable Seasons and I also have the honor of choosing a layout of the week from Gallery entries at the Memorable Seasons forum.  Yee Haw!

I always have so much fun looking through all the projects in the Gallery and I have to admit, it's even more fun when I get to choose a special layout to showcase at our LOTW thread in the forum too.  This week is made extra special for me too since we are in the middle of our fantastic 2nd Annual Scrapbook Throwdown (you can get the "Lowdown on the Throwdown at this link right here), I won't be posting a challenge here at the blog this week.... SO,  instead I have the honor of showcasing the Layout of the Week I selected right here at the Memorable Seasons blog.  How cool is that?! 

The layout is titled Santa Paws and it was created by Susan (susanahern).  You can see it in the Memorable Seasons Gallery right here. But I also want to show it to you right here...


I was drawn to the clean, classic lines of this beautifully composed layout...and that machine stitching that frames the so darling photo of Molly is extra yummy!  While Molly may not have enjoyed wearing her Santa hat... she sure is cute in it and this layout is a real winner in my book! I hope that you all have an opportunity to stop by the forum and leave Susan some love about her adorable layout!

Before I close I also want to remind you that you have until Thursday (February 17) to get in on this week's Throwdown challenge hosted by Jen! Check it out at this link right here!  And hey... even if you don't get in on our challenge this week... we've got lots more challenges to come and I just wanna know... are you ready for a Throwdown?? :-)

No comments: