Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Makes the World Go 'Round

Hi, Susan here with another one of Memorable Seasons' weekly challenges for you.  This month we're focusing on LOVE and you know what they say, "Love makes the world go 'round."  So, appropriately enough, my challenge for you today revolves (ha, ha - pun intended) around circles.  I want you to create a scrapbook layout or two cards with circles on them, like I did here:

You'll see that I have circles everywhere!  A big background circle, circular photos, journaling circles used as accents, buttons, flowers.  I even have three different papers with polka dots.  This was such an especially fun page to make using my February design team kit "Homemade with Love" by Carta Bella. 

For more information about today's challenge, and how to earn a bonus point, go here.
Have fun creating today!
 

No comments: