Friday, February 7, 2014

How do you spell "HEART"? Challenge

Hi all! Megan here today with not only my full kit reveal but also another fun, Valentine's Day themed challenge!

This one is a favorite of mine; it's the acronym challenge! You need to spell the word "HEART" using supplies, brands and/or techniques found on your layout. 

Here is my example made with my February Design Team Kit - Bo Bunny's Woodland Winter. I spelled heart using a Hinge, some Embroidery floss, Alcohol ink (to color my metal tag), some Ribbon and a (metal) Tag. I used all supplies to spell "HEART" but again, you can use brand names or techniques too!

The rules:
*Create a new layout or two cards for this challenge.
*Upload your creation to the gallery & link back to this forum post by midnight February 28.

No comments: