Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to our New DT gals

So in case you forgot or didnt know...We had a DT call recently.  And WOW at the submissions-there are some very talented ladies out there in our scrappy land.  So after long talks and lots of looking--we found not only 1 but 2 girls to join us.  And we want you to meet them...

First up is Raechelle

Hello! I'm Raechelle (pronounced Rachel) Bellus. I am married, a mom/full-time step-mom of 6 beautiful children ages 12-22 as well as 4 cats and 2 dogs. I am a proud Navy mom of two girls and am so proud of them for serving their country. I live in Spokane Valley, WA and am a part-time cashier for a large retail chain. I also enjoy reading, playing games and working puzzles. I am thankful that my husband is supportive and encouraging of my passion for playing with paper.
I have been scrapping about 10 years now, and like to create a little bit of everything. Playing with paper is my release and I enjoy sharing this creativity with others. It still amazes me how I can take some photos, sheets of pretty paper, and a handful of elements and create something that I, along with my children can enjoy over and over. There is nothing like seeing that smile light up their faces whenever they see the newest layout I have created of them, for them. It just one more little way that I can share my love for them and it truly makes my heart happy.
I am honored to be a part of the Memorable Seasons team and I am able to inspire you to create.

And next up we have our resident scrapper Wendy
My name is Wendy and I have been married for 12 years now. My hubby and I have 5 children ranging from 9-10 months. I am a SAHM and a homeschooler, I tutor math on the side and play violin. I have been scrapbooking since my first child was born in 2002 and have grown in my love for the hobby. I love to document my families many memories and blessings and I enjoy having something that is so fulfilling to me but my family can enjoy also. It doesn't hurt that I have always adored the smell of paper and the joy of picking a new pen!

All of us at Memorable Seasons are super excited to work with these talented ladies-Congrats to you both!

toodles,
Tami

No comments: