Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sketch-a-Thon Continues..more fun to share!!

Our WINTER WONDER SKETCH-A-THON is in full swing over at the Message Board....  we're only in week 2 of 4 weeks, so plenty of time to get caught up....

I wanted to share the sketch challenge DT Member Sally did for today using a sketch from a wonder challenge site called Let's Scrap


and here is the layout Sally created using her Jan DT kit


Also just thought I'd share my layout that I did for this sketch too...I choose to only do the left page...
And I used my Jan DT Kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig


Go check out these awesome paper collections in the store..!!!

And please join us for the Sketch-A-Thon...going on now...
Oh...did I mention that there are PRIZES!!!!?????!!!!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That two-page sketch is pretty awesome!