This week's challenge is hosted by me...Joni!!
Here is a link to all the detailed requirements of the challenge .. CLICK HERE
But here it is in a nutshell...
1) Photo cannot have "faces"...(people or animals)
2) Must use at least 1 color medium
3) Must use at least 2 textiles (besides paper).
Here's my sample layout:
1) Photo of my son's shadow (his self portrait)
2) Used mist (brown droplets) and also distress ink (green).
3) Used corrugated cardboard & paper TAPE.
Please join us for weeks 5 & 6 of our contest. We have weekly "random" winners for those who participate, even if your not "still standing" for the whole enchilada!!