Thursday, July 21, 2011

Impromptu Color Challenge

Hi ladies! It's Sally here. I thought with the LSS nearing the end, you might enjoy another challenge. I thought it would be fun to challenge you to use Jill's site colors/logo as our inspiration for a layout.


So your challenge is to use the colors orange, light aqua, dark aqua, lime green, and white to create a layout. You may add another nuetral such as black, cream, brown or even tan but try to keep the main focus of the layout on the above colors.


For those that complete this challenge by July 31st, your name will go into the monthly draw for a GC from Jill. I will also put those names into a drawing for a small RAK from me.


Here is my take on this challenge using MME Mabel collection:


I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments: