Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CROP with us this weekend!!

Joni here...hoping everyone is having a great spring!!  Prayers to those in the areas of the country effected by the crazy weather!

So, have you heard the news??....We're having a crop here at Memorable Seasons this weekend..  May 6-8th.  If you hit the message board on Thursday 5/5, you may even find some of the challenges posted by then!!   Hope you can join us for some inspiration and lots of fun!!

So I wanted to share my "pre-crop" warm-up challenge, which is also this week's regular weekly DT challenge.  And I didn't want to overwelm you before the big crop, so I went "SOFT" on you!!!

Yep...the challenge is to go SOFT!!  Whatever that means to you?  You could go for a theme of "soft pillows" or just use "soft pom-poms" as an embellishment!  Just get creative with your "SOFTNESS"..!

For me...SOFT means Pastel colors & Flowers...  But since I primarily do BOY layouts this could be a stretch?.... Here's my layout!



Also, I wanted to share this week's Layout of the Week...  this gorgeous layout is by Caroline (wascrapper) and I just love the grid design & the bright colors with those black & white photos!!

Congrats Caroline!!


See you all this weekend!! 
Happy National Scrapbook Day and Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I sure hope I have the time to play with the crop!! I'm sure it will be very FUN!!