Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guest Design Team Member for September, 2009


We are very excited to announce our guest design team member for September is Carla-Rae Hagen. Carla says she found Memorable Seasons through pubcalls the last time we were looking for a new DT member. Lucky for us, she decided to stay. She has added so much to our board and to our gallery with her awesome creations. I asked her to write a bio and include something interesting we might not know about her, so in her own words, here it is.

My name is Carla-Rae Hagen. I am a thirty- something mother of two boys, a 135 lb. bullmastiff and one 20 lb cat. Incidentally my dog weighs more than me...LOL, We live with my significant other Andy in this charming little town in Massachusetts . While I'm not with them you can find me working at my local high school where I work as a secretary. I have a passion for paper...If it’s pretty, cool, hip, textured, heck if it’s dirty..I have to have it.
I have been crafting with paper for about 7 years now. Even though I strayed a few times towards jewelry and painting, I have always come back to the world of scrapbooking, card making and altered art. I have entered the world of blogging too as a way to journal, even when I don't have the time to create a Layout. You can find me at http://momthememorymaker.blogspot.com/.
As for something funny or interesting about me I wish that I could have been a bomber girl....LOL, You know one of those pin up girls that were painted on the side of planes during WWII...I know random..but its something not everybody knows...I like to say I have an old soul.

Carla will be picking a LOTW and issuing a challenge next week. WAtch for those and for her creations using this month's design team kit.

No comments: