Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hello from CHA

I was lucky enough to get to come to CHA this year. It was my first show, and while the economy seemed to slow some things down, there was still tons of happy scrappy goods within the walls of the Anaheim Convention Center.

We placed looooooooots of orders and goods will begin pouring into the store almost immediately!

"From where, Chrissy?" you ask:

American Crafts
Pink Paislee
October Afternoon
7 Gypsies
Teresa Collins
Unity Stamp Co.
Bazzill
Maya Road
Hambly
Fancy Pants
Cosmo Cricket

and more!! Be watching the "what's new" section of the store for updates!

4 comments:

Dettao said...

woohoo! Can't wait to see them.

NoraAnne said...

oh Jill, I am so glad you are getting Unity! I LOVE their stamps, they are such great quality!

Unknown said...

I check out the what's new several times a day already, can't wait to see what you are getting us next! WooHoo!!!!!

VAWM said...

Awesome, I will check it out!