Friday, February 6, 2015

Kristin's first Romantic Challenge!!!

My first Memorable Seasons Challenge!!!


Here is my mood board for my Romantic Destination ....as you can tell I like to relax and sit back and enjoy the beach!!!
Here is my first destination sunny fun filled California ...so many fun things to do there!!!

Your first Challenge is to use these colors from this Mood Board ...have fun with these colors ...and you can add white, black and kraft to your project!!!Here is a link to the challenge:

memorable seasons

Image
And then here is my example:

And then here are the close-ups:


The rules:
*Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge.
*Upload your creation to the gallery & link back here by the deadline of February 28
+ And I will be sending out a little prize to four people at the end of the month!!!!

No comments: