Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Out of the envelope challenge w/ Ange

There's a new challenge up today over at Memorable Seasons forum
 I had 3 of these really fun envelopes in my kit, but I just didn't want to use them the way they were intended to be used. (I guess I'm a bit of a rebel) 
 

So I took this navy w/ white polka-dots envelope and cut down each side and across the bottom and then cut the closing flap apart from the back piece, laid it out under my photo and there you go. Pretty and fun!

Here's a closeup of it:



So my challenge to you is:
Take an embellishment and use it in a way that it was not originally intended to be used.

Here are the rules:
*Create a new layout or two cards for this challenge.
*Upload your creation to the gallery & link back this thread by the deadline of September 22.
Come join us for a bit of fun!
:)Ange

No comments: