Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hi there from Jean our GDT for November


So ladies this month we are very lucky to have our resident scrapper Jean Marmo as our guest designer -she is doing a FABULOUS job.    She had this to say to all you bloggers out there.............


Welcome everyone. I am pleased to be today’s guest blogger.  Did you know about the Holiday Project challenges that are being issued this month and  next? Last week Liz posted a Dress up Challenge and this week I posted a Thanksgiving/Thankful challenge.  And , if that  isn’t enough to keep you busy there is a color challenge, sketch challenge and MOTM challenge.

During this season of Thanksgiving , I just want to say how grateful I am for the MS community. There is such a feeling of friendship and encouragement.  The DT and members are each so talented and inspiring.  So, if you are new, please stop by the Forum and Say Hi. We would love for you to join in the fun!


2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Jean, I am just THRILLED with your inspiration I'm getting from you being our Guest Designer this month! I love your work, and you posted GREAT challenges! :) I'm thankful for the MS community too!

Jean said...

Thanks so much Carol!!! Thank you for the opportunity to be GDT!!