Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 8 of LSS & Preorders in the Store

Wow...have you been following our Last Scrapper Standing contest?  It's been amazing and we're down to the final week and have just 3 ladies "left standing"...  Susan, Jean & Linda.... 

The challenge this week can be found HERE and it's my challenge...  the challenge is to get a little creative with you title and/or journaling.

So, for my example...in case you don't know me very well...I have a weird, wacko kinda sense of humor...so I brought that out in my title...kinda using a "play on words".  And in my journaling, I drew some wavy lines and played with my Pilot Frixion pen (ERASABLE) until I got the wording nice and fun!!... I've only done that once before and it's kinda fun...  And I wanted to use that card souvenir that my son got at the aquarium, since I consider that card as part of my journaling too since it tells the name of where we were...and the name of the crab species from the photo... but I was "not allowed" (per Joseph) to adhere it..lol! So, I used the twine to hold it on and it's balanced at the bottom on a brad.

I used my July DT kit which featured LYB's Splash line... too fun!!



Also...we have a crop coming up in August....check back next week on the Message Board for details...but save the dates of August 16-19th!!

And... Have you seen the Preorder section of the store???  Yikes....hang on to your wallet...

Check it out  HERE
There are
4 new Echo Park lines...
Jillibean Soup,
Lily Bee,
Simple Stories,
Teresa Collins...

No comments: