We are gonna start a little something new here at MS. We wanna have a contest for a Guest DT spot and anyone is welcome to give it a shot! We have a challenge for you to complete and we the DT will take a vote for the winner. What will you do with that? Well you will receive a DT kit for which you will need to complete at least 3 layouts and a card or altered item for your debut. You will be highlighted for a weekend in your honor of winning the contest and it will be your turn to issue one of our monthly challenges. You will need to join our forum if you arent already a member, join our discussions and take part in the challenges for the month and most important we like to share the love in our glorious gallery.
Sound like fun? So here's the challenge for the Guest DT spot for January 2012.
We would like to see your take on this sketch created by our very one Kristin. Feel free to use whatever product and techniques of your liking-show us your talents girls.
Rules of our Guest Designer Contest:
1. One (1) layout entry per person.
2. Entry must use the sketch above and include a title, photo(s) and journaling.
3. Your layout must be NEWLY CREATED for this contest and not posted elsewhere during the contest period. After the contest is over, you can post your creation wherever you'd like.
4. Deadline for entries is December 2, midnight CST, so we can announce our winner approximately around December 7.
5. Send your entry to me thru email @ email@example.com, along with your name and home address.
6. This will be for US residents only due to high shipping rates-SORRY!
7. You must not have been a Guest Design Team Member at Memorable Seasons in the last six months. If it's been over that time period, feel free to enter again.
If you're chosen as a Guest Designer for Memorable Seasons
1. You'll be contacted via a BPM private message, and you're required to accept the position within 3 days of notification (preferably ASAP).
2. Your photo and bio will be featured in our newsletter and we will need these within a few days of your acceptance.
3. You'll receive one of the kits and will be required to complete at least 3 layouts and 1 project (altered piece, card, etc.) with the kit.
4. One of your layouts must be completed and emailed to us by December 30 so it may be included on our site as a "teaser."
5. You will be assigned to host a monthly challenge on our message board AND* use our monthly sketch to complete the Happy Hour sketch challenge.
6. We love getting to know you and so do our members. You'll participate in the forums by posting a minimum of 5 times a week.
We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Good luck!