Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Scrapper Standing-Week one CHallenge

Okay ladies we are off and running now. Do you wanna be the Last Scrapper STanding and hold that title for a year? Sure you do!

So here we go-This is Tami and I will be your hostess with the mostest this week.
This week we are gonna go "GAUDY & GREEN" of course with a twist.
If you know me already you know I love embellies and clusters-aka my gaudy. I also am a hoarder of lil treasures I find here and there-aka going green.

So here's my example for the week


What's the twist you say? Well if you are scrapping a themed photo like I have here of my son playing baseball-you CANNOT use themed papers. Or if you are using themed papers you CANNOT use a photo of a themed-type. Now this may seem a bit confusing-but you dont even have to use themed pps at all. I just want you ladies to think outta the box on this.
Here let me sum it up for you:
1. Embellie cluster (gaudy)
2. Recycled item (green)
3. No theme papers for a theme photo and no theme photo for a theme paper.

Now get to scrappin girls and remember you have until Friday @ midnight CST. to get linked up in our gallery to qualify for the vote.

Cant wait to see what you create,
toodles,
Tami

No comments: