Monday, April 11, 2011

Tickets to the State Fair

Good Monday morning paper crafters! I am honored and priviledged to be this month's guest designer for Memorable Seasons. I have told this to Jill before and so now I'll tell you...I love Memorable Seasons! Even if I am designing for other online stores or kit clubs I always make my purchases here at Memorable Seasons. The prices and customer service here cannot be beat. Seriously! Jill sent me the adorable State Fair collection from Studio Calico to play with. Also in my kit were the following: Maya Road flowers, Studio Calico butterfly rubons, Studio Calico label stickers, My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose brads Here are a few projects I created: My kids' school held a "dress like a book character day", so naturally we thought of Dr. Seuss. My kids pulled it off with moxy. :) Go check out the Memorable Seasons store for some great finds and of course stop by the forum afterwards. There's always something fun going on. :) ~Liz

No comments: