Thursday, March 17, 2011

So much excitement around here......

Well we have lots going on right now over at MS. So incase you have been a bit busy to hop on over the boards I thought I could recap it for you---maybe you are missing your mojo and need a swift kick the scrappy pants. Well girls we have got it for you!

First off we started a lil something new round here. We wanna honor our members and their work. So we have a member of the month. I got to be the first to choose and I chose Tracy-her and I have been loyal members here for ALONG time. In fact we only joined a month apart from one another. Okay so we picked somebody right-NOW WHAT???? Well the Dt's all chose one of her lo's and we lifted them. Well guess what if you do the same thing you will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate to the store-WHOOP WHOOP! No pressure now - you have til the end of the month to get it done----now how bout that for a kick in the scrappy pants-LOL!
Here's the lo I chose and to follow is my lift--I just couldnt resist that awesome title and the design of the page too.






Now also this week is Megans recipe for the Throwdown--easy peezy. Three photos, sanded edges and handwritten journaling. Now if you havent joined the Throwdown yet you still can cuz the most gracious Jill (aka Mrs Memorable Seasons) has a drawing each week for all the participants for that week-and yup you get a gift certificate to the store. Tomorrow there will be the last week for the Throwdown--your gonna love this one the best --be sure to check it out.

Last I leave you with this.......... Did you know Jill has started a Kit club?
Let me tell you the value of this kit is absolutely worth your $$$. Can you believe she only charges $2.50 for shipping-WOWZA! Well this month it was my turn to play with the kit. I got it on Tues and by Tues night I had already assembled a lo with it--now if you know me I like to hoard my kits for awhile before cutting them. This one has a beautiful mix of the new MME Stella & Rose, Sass, and Crate Paper Toy box. Sounds crazy doesnt it-but it goes so beautifully together. Here is my first page---stay tuned for more from me





I know this was kinda long but with so much going on I wanted to keep you up to date. We know the weather is breaking everywhere and we all wanna go out and play--but remember we STILL wanna scrap with ya. So if you arent all ready a member on the boards-come on over and join us-we would love to meet you ALL!

Tami aka momawhite99

No comments: