Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Sketch Challenge this month ....

This month the September Sketch Challenge is brought to us by the wonderful Liz Chidester, who is known as “marthasdaughter” on the Memorable Seasons forum. And she will be the guest sketch artist for the next few months ....go check out her cool blog at:


http://www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 

My name is Liz Chidester, I’m known as “marthasdaughter” on the Memorable Seasons forum. I have been scrapping for over 11 years now, since my first child was born. I started my sketch blog over a 1 ½ yrs ago. I am so happy and surprised at the success of my blog so far. I have been fortunate to have great designers to showcase examples for the use of my sketches. Currently I am the exclusive sketch designer for 2 kits clubs and I have been a guest sketcher several times for various challenges and sites. I absolutely LOVE Memorable Seasons so I am so excited to be the sketch designer for the next few months.
 
You have a chances to win a gift certificates to the MS store. If you complete a layout using this sketch and post it in the gallery and this thread, your name will be entered for a $10 gift certificate to the store. Wow! How about that for exciting! Deadline is Thursday, September 30th at midnight

No comments: