Monday, May 10, 2010

Guest Design team member for May

 We welcome Rebecca Kvenholden as our May GDT.  Here is her bio in her own words.

Hi! my name is Rebecca Kvenvolden. I'm a homemaker, a wife and
homeschooling mother and an artist. I scrap for several reasons. Namely, i
love to create a legacy for my family. I don't want there to be any
question in my childrens' minds about how much I love them. I want them
to have scrapbooks as my gift to them to savor. I also am very much a
creative person and have a great need to create. So i scrap a LOT,
about 6-10 layouts a week, more on crop weekends. Its also my mommy time,
which in a family with 7 children, is SACRED :-)  i'm 34
years old. I live in WA state. My other hobbies are reading (usually ABOUT scrapping)  and i enjoy
creative writing, drawing, painting, singing and drama, though mostly i
just scrap! my style is eclectic.. sort of like a mitigated freestyle
if that makes any sense, I typically use a lot of photos in a creative
way, but i also enjoy using one, two, or 3 photos. I enjoy a challenge
and am working hard to learn new techniques and develop my skills as a
paper artist.   I heard about Memorable Seasons over and over again from Cheryl W.
on Willow traders, but finally came on over and was HOOKED by Jill's
 fantastic customer service, great products and of course FANTASTIC prices!

No comments: