Monday, July 14, 2014

Title challenge w/ Ange

 Hello there! 
I'm Ange, one of the current design team members here at Memorable Seasons.
I've got a title challenge for you today. My challenge is to use something, anything, to bring attention to your title. Really make it stand out, so that even if you have other words or sayings on the page, everyone knows that is your title.
Here's my example:


These alphas for my title are covered in gold glitter and I've used arrows to really bring the eye to my title. Here's a closeup up for you:


 And another closeup of some of the other details:


For this layout I used products from Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets line. You can find it in the store here.
Jump over to the forum and join us for all of these fun challenges. Upload them to the gallery and let us see what you come up with!
Have a scrappy day!
:)Ange

No comments: