Monday, February 15, 2010

Scrapbook Throwdown with Memorable Seasons

Week One of the Scrapbook Throwdown is up!! Head over to the forum to check it out! We are so excited about this contest and all the yummy dishes we are expecting to be made over the next four weeks!

Here is your first Recipe Challenge. Today, we are serving up Wedding Cake!
Your "Wedding Cake" layouts must include pictures about a wedding event of any sort. If you are lacking this main ingredient in your cupboards, then you may substitute any photos of close relationships instead. Your recipes must also include the following ingredients:
Something old-this can be old photos, old products or you may use distressing/inking for an older look
Something new-this can be new products or new techniques
Something Borrowed-this can mean that you borrowed tools to complete your layout or that you used a sketch/scraplifted someone else
Something Blue-Exactly that....your layout must have blue in it somewhere!

Here is my layout made with the above recipe.
Image
My pictures are the something old (14+ years old). My papers and the bling swirls are my something new. I borrowed (scraplifted) my layout from Q-diggity. Obviously, my papers are also my something blue.

You have until midnight on Sunday, February 21st to post your layouts for this challenge in order to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing at the end of the 4 weeks. Also remember, to be eligible for the drawing, you must complete 3 of the 4 challenges.

No comments: