Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stickers!

I love stickers. All kinds of stickers, but mostly letter stickers. They are the one consistent item found on all of my scrapbook pages, and probably most of yours. How can one not love stickers when there are so many to choose from, like these:and these:



and these:

My letter sticker baskets are shamefully full and in an effort to use them up a little quicker so I can get back to buying more, I've been trying to come up with ways to use them up a little faster. Yesterday, I tried mixing letter stickers in with my journaling, while at the same time, using letter stickers from two different manufacturers even though they don't exactly match.
papers, die cuts, & round letter stickers can be found here
other letter stickers can be found here

How do you use your letter stickers?

No comments: