Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 3 of Scrapbook Throwdown

My recipe is for Mom’s meat loaf. It is all about simplicity and comfort and sticking with the basics.

Start with a sheet of sold color cardstock for your base.
Add 2 different patterned papers,
2 4x6 photos,
hand write your journaling,
and garnish with flowers.

If you want to add some pop to your meatloaf, matte your photos.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you cook up!

Remember this thread is for questions. Link your entry in the official entry thread. You have until Sunday, March 7 at midnight to enter.

Here is mine. I used a solid blue cardstock, added some pink paislee and some American Craft papers, handwrote my journaling on lines I made with white paint on a piece of corrugated cardboard and garnished with some prima flowers. It’s a simple page that I got done in less than an hour. The only reason it took that long is that I had to wait for my paint to dry.
My recipe is for Mom’s meat loaf. It is all about simplicity and comfort and sticking with the basics.

Image

No comments: